For Participating Artists and Destinations:
Please proof read your page!
- all that good stuff.
xo . THAT
New INFO about showing with other artists AT ONE LOCATION.
- If THREE or more artists will be showing AT ONE LOCATION
- AND each of them pay the $125 fee to have an individual artist page on our website
- THEN we will make that location a DESTINATION and identify it as such on our map and give it a page on website
The deadline to register is March 15th. Meeting this deadline insures that your studio or destination will appear on the printed map and we’ll have enough time to create your webpage. If you need to refresh your understanding of the details to participate, go here: http://
THAT’s Artist & Destination Application is CLOSING as of MARCH 15.
To be included on the printed map – you MUST be registered by MARCH 15!
(will navigate away from THAT’s website)
re: T.H.A.T. 2018 May 4,5,6
HAPPENING AGAIN THIS SPRING 2018! GET INVOLVED!!!
- The Hunterdon Art Museum will again graciously host the group exhibition Gala event on Friday, May 4th.
- THAT has received a grant from The Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission for 2018.
- ICON magazine presented THAT with a cash award for our work in 2017 and to help us move forward in 2018.
- DIY, in Flemington is becoming a vital partner in our efforts.
- ARTYARD is our 2018 matching partner for HCCHC’s grant.
- We have begun fundraising for 2018.
- We had our first very well attended Artist Meeting at DIY in Flemington on Thursday evening Dec 7th at 7PM.