THAT 2019 is happening!
2018 was a fabulous second act for THAT:
- 200 people came to the opening night reception at Hunterdon Art Museum,
- over 50 artists participated,
- more than 400 attended the tour!
THAT 2019 promises to establish Hunterdon County as an arts destination.
THAT is seeking partners in the business and arts communities to sponsor the tour and participate in the weekend’s activities. Individuals also are welcomed and encouraged to support THAT. Help support THAT’s volunteer-led effort and give Hunterdon County’s cultural future your endorsement by making a donation TODAY. All Sponsors will be acknowledged in marketing materials, which include THAT’s website, social media, print advertising, etc., and will be highlighted in online and printed maps that direct visitors to the artists’ studios.
ASSOCIATE $1 – 49
• Acknowledgement on the online Sponsor List.
- All ASSOCIATE level benefits PLUS:
- Your tour weekend event listed on THAT’s website. (Optional)
- A year-long presence on THAT’s website with link to your website
All COPPER level benefits PLUS:
- Name on select printed materials
- Your location listed on the Tour MAP (optional)
All BRONZE level benefits PLUS:
- Recognition on press releases
All SILVER level benefits PLUS:
- Name and logo on emails
All GOLD level benefits PLUS:
- Develop and share your Curated Tour with visitors (optional)