As talented and capable as our team of two is, we really could use your special skills. Feel free to contact Kathleen or Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
MUNICIPAL LIAISON: Help to establish a presence in each of the County’s 26 municipalities.
MATERIALS DISTRIBUTOR: Distribute cards/maps/posters/lawn signs/etc. to locations throughout Hunterdon County and other locations.
FUNDRAISING: Help us to raise money in our community.
THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES DURING TOUR WEEK:
- Accepting work for the exhibit at Hunterdon Art Museum (HAM).
- Hanging and taking down the show at HAM.
- Assisting with the May 1-2 exhibit at HAM.
- Work with artist(s) to ensure each participant is fully supporting before and during Tour weekend.
DO YOU HAVE GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS? Consider one of these Tasks:
- ARTIST CULTIVATION: Identify and contact artists to invite application. Help us to connect artists that you know with this exciting opportunity to showcase the arts in Hunterdon County.
- PERFORMING ARTIST CULTIVATION – Identify and contact musicians/poets/writers/etc. to invite participation during the Tour.
- SPONSOR CULTIVATION: Identify and invite the support of prospective sponsors.
- VENUE/ARTIST CONNECTION: Identify and contact venues (restaurants and other businesses) to invite participation by hosting an artist (or artists) during the Tour.
- ACCESS COORDINATOR: With support from the Steering Committee, develop and manage THAT’s approach for providing participating artists and volunteers with the appropriate information/training in disability awareness and service to audiences with disabilities.