As talented and capable as our team of 4 is, we really could use your special skills. Feel free to contact Val, Jay, Kathleen or Catherine at email@example.com
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM:
WEBMASTER: Last year RiverNet Built our site, and Val Sivilli is maintaining it – but Val has too many things to do! And – honestly – she is not THAT GREAT at website work. So if there is someone out there who wants to manage this thing, I for one KNOW that she would happily allow you to take over the job.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR: Assist with maintenance of social media accounts, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc. – Yeah – Val is doing this too – but she knows there is a much more savvy, younger artists itching to be in charge of this part of THAT!!!
MUNICIPAL LIAISON: Help to establish a presence in each of the County’s 26 municipalities.
MATERIALS DISTRIBUTOR: Distribute cards/maps/posters/lawn signs/etc. to locations throughout Hunterdon County and other locations.
FUNDRAISING: Help us to raise money in our community.
COPY EDITOR Too late, already filled!
THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES DURING TOUR WEEK:
- Accepting work for the exhibit at Hunterdon Art Museum (HAM)
- Hanging and taking down the show at HAM
- Assisting with artwork sales at the May 5 reception
- Assisting with the May 5 reception and May 6-7 exhibit at HAM
- Work with artist(s) to ensure each participant is fully supporting before and during Tour weekend.
DO YOU HAVE GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS? Consider one of these Tasks:
- ARTIST CULTIVATION: Identify and contact artists to invite application. Help us to connect artists that you know with this exciting opportunity to showcase the arts in Hunterdon County
- PERFORMING ARTIST CULTIVATION – Identify and contact musicians/poets/writers/etc. to invite participation during the Tour.
- SPONSOR CULTIVATION: Identify and invite the support of prospective sponsors
- VENUE/ARTIST CONNECTION: Identify and contact venues (restaurants and other businesses) to invite participation by hosting an artist (or artists) during the Tour
- ACCESS COORDINATOR: With support from the Steering Committee, develop and manage THAT’s approach for providing participating artists and volunteers with the appropriate information/training in disability awareness and service to audiences with disabilities.