Participate in The Hunterdon Art Tour (THAT)!
Saturday, May 1 & Sunday, May 2, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28! Click HERE to apply through CaFÉ! Registration fee is $100.
OPEN STUDIO – location and hours are entirely up to you!
• If you want to limit your participation to THAT‘s show at Hunterdon Art Museum (HAM), that is fine. You will still have a profile page on THAT’s website, which will include your contact information should someone wish to inquire about your work.
• It’s fine to show your work in your studio, yard, garage, or wherever you feel comfortable.
• It’s fine to limit the hours of your participation.
• It’s fine to have hours on only one of the event days. Should you choose this option, you will have a day to visit other artists!
• We will post information about where, when and how you will be participating on your profile page on THAT’s website.
• We will also post it next to your artwork at HAM during THAT’s exhibition.
• If you prefer to have people contact you before coming to your studio we’ll include how to contact you.
• It is not necessary for you to use Eventbrite to schedule studio visits – that is only a suggestion, not a requirement.
• If you don’t want to do a virtual studio tour, that’s fine, it’s not a requirement.
• Your name will be on the post card and map. The map will direct visitors to the website for the most up-to-date information since plans may change after it is printed.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
• Listing on the postcard and printed map
• Opportunity to exhibit one piece at Hunterdon Art Museum (HAM)
• Advertising and promotion via print, social media and partner communications; logo, images and copy will be provided for your promotional efforts as well
• Being part of a vibrant county-wide event that connects and builds community.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE where you want to be during the tour, here are other opportunities to consider:
Are you a plein air painter or photographer looking for an outdoor spot to engage with THAT visitors during the tour weekend? Whittemore CCC in Oldwick is once again partnering with THAT to showcase area artists at its 180-acre preserve, which features 11 miles of trails for hiking, dog walking, and exploring, photographing and painting nature. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
THAT is pleased to welcome the Prallsville Mills as a partner for the 2021 Tour. Prallsville is hosting a Fine Crafts & Art Show on May 1 and 2. Vendor spaces are still available. Up to TWO artists may share a space. Click HERE for more information.
If you know an artist who might want to be part of THAT, please share this information with them.
Take good care,